Saturday, November 19, 2016

Christmas Gifts


Hello & happy weekend to you all!
Christmas is round the corner & it's the most magical time of the year! Time to celebrate & enjoy! Festivities are never complete without gifts & today I have some quick & easy ways to wrap the gifts. 

Here's a sneak peek!


I am very proud to introduce the newest range of Itsy Bitsy products - a favourite with most paper lovers like me - Little Birdie's Pattern Papers!!! Let me warn you hoarders like me will find it hard to run the scissors!
Over the next few days we will share a lot more inspiration using different paper packs.

So here it is the Christmas Pack


Priced at Rs. 200 for a pack of 12 sheets each one with a different design. With a very good mix of checks, plaid, dot & stripes, these are truly value for money & they are SINGLE SIDED! I loved the rich & vibrant prints & colors, very very festive. These are printed on 160gsm acid free Linen Paper & are a delight to work with.


Besides this pack Itsy Bitsy has the widest range of Christmas embellishments & home decor products. Check the link here to view the festive collection.

Over to my post now........loads of ideas! 
First I have a quick & easy idea to transform a gift bag using the Itsy Bitsy stencil. My favourite paint to work while using a stencil is the Mont Marte dimensional paint.  Once the paint dried I popped up the pattern using a white gel pen. 



The gold shimmer is very festive in real!


Next I have a star shaped gift box & complete with glitter embellishments for a festive look.


Pillow boxes are so handy when gifting small items. With the WRMK pillow box punch making these is child's play!



This star I made using the Sizzix die looks so elegant. Aren't these papers fantastic!!!


A magnetic frame up next, also made using sizzix dies


A simple tag in which I used the backing of the embellishment pack.


And finally my favourite is this gift card holder, made is a jiffy!




Hope these ideas help you in making your gifts even more special!
Stay tuned for the next release in this range coming soon!

Hugs,

TANVI

Supplies from Itsy Bitsy - 





11 comments:

  1. Omg!!! Wht a awsm and versatile use of papers...u nailed it completly with all gift packaging and gifts..

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing ideas Tanvi, so beautiful and festive !! I love the tag made with packaging :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic post. Love the giftcard holder the most!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all so awesome, the brown bag with the stencil design is absolutely fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous!!! loved every bit of it!!!

    ReplyDelete