Good morning & welcome again!
We have some awesome news to share today........on popular demand we are re introducing our challenges! Yes we are back with ITSY BITSY CHALLENGES!
Here are some guidelines to participate. Simple & easy to follow -
ITSY BITSY CHALLENGE#1-2016
Theme - Anything Goes using the Itsy Bitsy LITTLE BIRDIE CHIPBOARD SHAPES
- Submission can be a card, box, tag, scrapbook layout, decoupage, altered art, home decor - anything as long as it is handmade and complies with the theme.
- Please follow our blog to be eligible.
- Turn off word verification to enable us to leave comments.
- Entries can be submitted until 25th of each month.
- In order to submit your entry, click on the inlinkz button provided at the end of this post, add your image and link to your blog post containing the submission.
- Each participant can submit a maximum of 3 entries. Please add numbers 1,2, 3 while submitting multiple entries.
- Please link to your post and not just your blog.
- In your blog post, create a link back to this page.
- Only projects posted during the Challenge period are eligible (no backlinking).
- Entries are welcome from all over the world however if you are the winner, we can only ship your prize to an Indian address.
- If you don't have a blog and want to add your card on FaceBook, please upload it on our FB group page Itsy Bitsy Crafter's Cafe with the hashtag - #itsybitsychallenge#1-2016
- TWO winners will be picked through random.org who will each receive a voucher of Rs.500 , redeemable online at www.itsybitsy.in. Top 3 will be selected by the DT.
- You may link up with upto 10 challenges including ours.
Should you have any queries please feel free to leave it in the comments, we will be glad to help!
Moving onto my project, I cannot get enough of the pearlized paints.......my last project here too was using these awesome paints. Sharing a home decor project using a MDF plaque as the base.
Colored another smaller MDF plaque with the "blush" shade & white acrylic paint to give it a distressed look.
To add some texture I mixed impasto with paint & stencilled it randomly over the MDF.
Using the gold dimensional paint from Mont Marte I added a few highlights to the bricks.
Brought out some embellishments - chipboard shapes, flowers, rhinestones, handmade flowers, fence from my stash & completed the plaque.
Here's the final look -
All the embellishments & this small little altered bottle were glued using silicon glue.
Used rub ons to add "Relax you are HOME"
to complete the plaque.
Coordinated the bottle using hemp cord & some gold -
Supplies used -