This is Suman here to announce the fifth challenge of 2017.
ITSY BITSY CHALLENGE 5-2017
Theme - Anything goes using another brilliant product from the Little Birdie's family - GOLD ALCOHOL SPLASH.
Here are some guidelines to participate. Simple & easy to follow –
- Submission can be a card, scrapbook layouts, journal cover, mixed media, bottle art, altered art and any thing else.
- The project should feature Little Birdie Gold Alcohol Splash.These are available in a range of 12 colors & every spray of Gold Alcohol Splash adds a touch of gold. These pretty hues are perfect for adding loads of oomph to any craft project.
- Using Itsy Bitsy product is a must to qualify. Use any of these colours to become eligible entrant and mention about it in your post.
- Turn off word verification to enable us to leave comments.
- Entries can be submitted until 10th of June 2017.
- In order to submit your entry, click on the inlinkz button provided at the end of this post, add your image and link to your blog post containing the submission.
- Each participant can submit a maximum of 3 entries. Please add numbers 1, 2, 3 while submitting multiple entries.
- Please link to your post and not just your blog.
- In your blog post, create a link back to this page.
- Only projects posted during the Challenge period are eligible (No Back links allowed, only link the newer creation made after our Challenge gone live).
- Entries are welcome from all over the world. However if you are the winner, we can only ship your prize to an Indian address.
- If you don't have a blog and want to add your creation on Facebook, please upload it on our FB group Itsy Bitsy Crafter's Cafe with the hashtag - #itsybitsyblogchallenge 517 & add the link here.
- TWO winners will be picked through random who will each receive voucher of Rs.500, redeemable online at www.itsybitsy.in. Top 3 will be selected by the DT.
Here is my inspiration for you
I have created two Mother's Day cards with the wonderful vibrant Gold Alcohol Splash
The wonderful range of Itsy Bitsy Gold Alcohol splash can be used in endless number of combinations both on porous as well as non-porous surfaces like paper, glass, metal and more.These vibrant hues in spray bottles are great for card making, scrapbooking, mixed media, altered art , bottle art and much more.
These are Alcohol Inks and are different than any other product available in the market.
Gold alcohol Splash can be blended with sponge blenders and diluted with Alcohol Blending Solution ( both available in stores and online )
The Gold Alcohol Splash are Glossy and can give a dimensional effect. The special feature of The Gold Alcohol Splash is that for the first time ever the Alcohol colors have come as a spray and with Gold Metallic Mica !!! These colors are translucent and it is easy to build layers of colors like you can see here.............
Here are all the 12 gorgeous colors ..........
I used the Itsy Bitsy stencil and Iris card stock and sprayed through the stencils......
Use sponge blenders with Gold Alcohol Splash in case you want a more controlled application.....
The colors dry very fast but can be re-activated with the Alcohol Blending solution....
Layering of colors through various stencils.........
I added some modeling paste through the stencil.......background using Frosted Pool, Citron Breeze and Marigold...........
here is the other background ..........using Purple Haze,Frosted Pool, Pink Punch and Marigold
I die-cut my elements from a paper. Used Wild Rose and golden mocha......I kept the stencil on paper and sprayed both the colors and simply folded the other paper on it...., you can see the distressed effect of Alcohol blending solution sprayed in places......
Mounted on black cardstock and a side folding white card base..........
The chipboard sentiments are colored using Wild Rose and Golden Mocha
Hope to have inspired you.
Craft Supplies Used: