This is Sharada here to announce the fourth challenge of 2017.
ITSY BITSY CHALLENGE 4-2017 Theme -Anything Goes using Little BirdieShabby Chic or Classy Chic or Burlap canvas panel(Stretched Burlap)
Here are some guidelines to participate. Simple & easy to follow –
- Submission can be a journal, card, table decor, bag, candle decoration or anything else with Shabby Chic or Classy Chic stack. It can also be a wall décor, earring holder, message holder or a mixed media project, anything of your choice with burlap panel.
- The product should feature Little Birdie Shabby Chic or Classy Chic or Burlap canvas panel.
- Using Itsy Bitsy product is a must to qualify and use any of these products to become eligible entrant and mention about it in your post.
- Turn off word verification to enable us to leave comments.
- Entries can be submitted until 30th of April 2017.
- In order to submit your entry, click on the inlinkz button provided at the end of this post, add your image and link to your blog post containing the submission.
- Each participant can submit a maximum of 3 entries. Please add numbers 1,2,3 while submitting multiple entries.
- Please link to your post and not just your blog.
- In your blog post, create a link back to this page.
- Only projects posted during the Challenge period are eligible (No Back links allowed, only link the newer creation made after our Challenge gone live).
- Entries are welcome from all over the world. However if you are the winner, we can only ship your prize to an Indian address.
- If you don't have a blog and want to add your creation on Facebook, please upload it on our FB group Itsy Bitsy Crafter's Cafe with the hashtag - #itsybitsyblogchallenge 417 & add the link here.
- TWO winners will be picked through random who will each receive voucher of Rs.500, redeemable online at www.itsybitsy.in. Top 3 will be selected by the DT.
Here is my inspiration for you
My love for layouts is very well know and I simply can't think for other things more than layouts and journals :😄
Here is a layout created with Shabby Chic stack
First step is to layer your layout with interesting patterns and once you are happy with it falling in place, glue it down to start working on it !
I have tried stenciling on the layout with the modelling paste and the stencil
Here I have blended chalk paints with the modelling paste to give it a new shade which would synchronize with the layout
I have further stenciled with plain modelling paste for more interesting textures
Finally decorated it with chipboard elements which again is chalk painted and I totally can't get over them :)
For the final touch, I have added the natural flowers and butterfly :)
Hope to have inspired you , Wish to see more of my creations for inspiration, please click here