It's the month of February and time for a new challenge here at ItsyBitsy. This month it's all about pattern papers. We want to see the magic you can create using pattern papers. It can be anything - a card, layout, album, box, calendar or so on. All we ask is that you incorporate pattern papers somewhere in the creation.
The team at ItsyBitsy has been crafting like crazy, putting together some awesome designs using the scores of pattern papers we have in-house. Here are some of them which I'm sure will inspire you to create something magical!
Aren't their creations absolutely lovely and aren't you just ITCHING to get started? I'm sure you are!! So without delay here are the rules:
- Your submission can be a card, box, tag - anything as long as it incorporates a pattern paper(s) in the creation.
- The contest closes at midnight on 28th February 2013.
- In order to submit your entry, click on the inlinkz button provided at the bottom of this page, add your image and link to your blog post containing the submission.
- Each participant can submit a maximum of 3 entries.
- Participants can withdraw entries at any time before the contest closes by deleting their own submission.
- Submitting old projects is not permitted. All submissions have to be created after 1st February 2013.
- In your blog post, create a link back to this page - The ItsyBitsy Pattern Papers Challenge.
- 2 winners will be selected and will receive a voucher of Rs. 1000 each, redeemable online at www.itsybitsy.in.
- In addition 6 finalists will be selected all of whom will receive a badge to display on their blog.
Finally in case you are not already aware, ItsyBitsy is offering a 50% discount on all our pattern papers - over 700 designs!!! To start shopping, click here. We are also giving away a gorgeous paper pack to one lucky crafter. To enter the sweepstakes, click here and to obtain 5 additional entries for the sweepstakes, click here.