Friday, February 1, 2013

The ItsyBitsy Pattern Paper Challenge

It's the month of February and time for a new challenge here at ItsyBitsy. This month it's all about pattern papers. We want to see the magic you can create using pattern papers. It can be anything - a card, layout, album, box, calendar or so on. All we ask is that you incorporate pattern papers somewhere in the creation. 

The team at ItsyBitsy has been crafting like crazy, putting together some awesome designs using the scores of pattern papers we have in-house. Here are some of them which I'm sure will inspire you to create something magical!





Aren't their creations absolutely lovely and aren't you just ITCHING to get started? I'm sure you are!! So without delay here are the rules:

  • Your submission can be a card, box, tag - anything as long as it incorporates a pattern paper(s) in the creation.
  • The contest closes at midnight on 28th February 2013.
  • In order to submit your entry, click on the inlinkz button provided at the bottom of this page, add your image and link to your blog post containing the submission.
  • Each participant can submit a maximum of 3 entries. 
  • Participants can withdraw entries at any time before the contest closes by deleting their own submission.
  • Submitting old projects is not permitted. All submissions have to be created after 1st February 2013.
  • In your blog post, create a link back to this page - The ItsyBitsy Pattern Papers Challenge.
  • 2 winners will be selected and will receive a voucher of Rs. 1000 each, redeemable online at www.itsybitsy.in.
  • In addition 6 finalists will be selected all of whom will receive a badge to display on their blog. 


Finally in case you are not already aware, ItsyBitsy is offering a 50% discount on all our pattern papers - over 700 designs!!! To start shopping, click here. We are also giving away a gorgeous paper pack to one lucky crafter. To enter the sweepstakes, click here and to obtain 5 additional entries for the sweepstakes, click here.

38 comments:

  1. Nice challenge .Have entered my card here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunehra ji,
    Couldn't find the linky thing, so I am leaving the link to my post here
    http://simplecraft.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/accordion-fold-card.html
    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely theme Sunehra!..Your cards are just beautiful!..What a lovely inspiration for the challenge theme! :)..Just added my entry as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey want to clarify, I didn;t make these. The creative team at ItsyBitsy put them together... and I agree they are just beautiful!

      Delete
  4. Very pretty cards Sunehra..the blooms are just fabulous !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Poornima, thanks so much... can never go wrong with the ItsyBitsy blooms... also want to clarify I didn't make them, the team at ItsyBitsy created these masterpieces.

      Delete
  5. very nice cards!! and love the theme :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome creation...green one is my favourite ^_^ !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey bips... yes mine too, the team did a great job!

      Delete
  7. nice theme. all the cards are very beautiful. like first and last one most.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow the very different challenge.loved to be part of it .My entry is on board.thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. What is the flower on the 2nd card..is it chip board or a sticker..whatever it is it looks stunning

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great challenge.Will definitely try my hand at this,since hoarding paper is not going to get me anywhere.hee hee.Lovely cards all of them.The first one is my fav though.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how the colours have come together in your cards... superb

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Sunehra...as always lovely theme with your beautiful creations! Have submitted my first entry...hope you will like it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi sunehra...Thanks for such a lovely feedback and glad to have you on my blog :) Pls chk the link..it's there at the bottom of the post. I have posted my second entry for this month challenge. Keeping my fingers crossed :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi sunehra....really nice n fresh theme...with a lovely inspiration...i ve posted my entry...pls tell me if its any good...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi sunehra,
    Lovely creations! Iloved the flowers made in purple and green card. I could not find the linky tool.
    So my card goes here .
    http://pygmyarts.blogspot.in/2013/02/diamond-fold-card.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Sunhera, hope you are doing great. After a long time making a post. Making my entry in your current challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Sunehra,
    Just like before, am entering the other 2 cards i made in the comments. I can't view the linky button. But could not resist entering my new cards :)
    http://pygmyarts.blogspot.in/2013/02/quad-easel-card.html
    http://pygmyarts.blogspot.in/2013/02/joy-fold-card-for-valentine.html

    Bijal

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Sunehra,

    Your card is an inspiration :) thanks for sharing!

    Also your utube vids are super cool..

    Regards,
    Vithya

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi .. i have submitted my entry .. thanks for the challenge .. tc

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi even my project is linked in the comment ,even i cannot see the inlinks tool.
    http://needlecreates.blogspot.com/2013/02/canvas-layout.html

    Thanks
    Triza

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm not able to see the linky tool, even in other contest sites. So I'm submitting it here and FB
    http://moxiecraftie.blogspot.in/2013/02/pinwheeled.html

    ReplyDelete