Hi there crafters! We've had an absolutely STUPENDOUS response to our BIG B challenge. 64 entries!!! And each one so beautifully crafted. In all honesty we are having a really tough time assessing the winners so we will need a couple of days to reveal them. Till then, get your crafty fingers ready for our next challenge - Make It Dimensional. Create anything you like as long as it is 3 Dimensional.
As you can see I'm still working on my friend's baby scrapbook and this page is for her baby shower photographs. When you open this page, it looks like the picture above. But then in an effort to make it interactive and fun (after Dr Sonia's inspiring comments on my Easel Card Post) I've introduced a party setting pop up element.
My friend has more than 50 photographs of the baby shower so I wanted to provide for as many picture spots as possible. So on Shubhra's suggestion, I introduced gate fold picture holders. Each holder can hold 5 photographs and with 3 of them, I can incorporate a total of 15 photographs. Fantastic!
I've embossed all the picture holders using this super cute cupcake embossing folder from ItsyBitsy. Here's a closer look.
Here are a list of products I used for this page:
- Victorian Rectangle Framelits Die - 6 per pack - Rs. 599
- Cupcake Embossing Folder - Rs. 199
- Hot Pink Pearl Card Stock - Rs. 49 for 22" by 28"
- Glitter Alphas - Rs 129 (The famous freebies we've been giving away all week on Facebook).
- Matstock Nana's Nursery Baby Girl Glitter Prints on Cardstock - Rs. 699 for 72 sheets
- Pattern Papers from ItsyBitsy
Now to the challenge specifications:
- You can make, decorate or embellish anything you like as long as it is 3-dimensional in some way. 3d embellishments will be accepted as well.
- The contest closes at midnight on 31st October 2012.
- In order to submit your entry, click on the inlinkz button provided at the bottom of this page, add your image and link to your blog.
- Each participant can submit a maximum of 3 entries.
- Participants can withdraw entries at any time before the contest closes by deleting their own submission.
- Backlinking to old projects is not permitted. All submissions have to be created after 2nd October 2012.
- In your blog post, create a link back to this page - The ItsyBitsy Make It Dimensional Challenge.
- 2 winners will be selected and will receive a voucher of Rs. 1000 each, redeemable online at www.itsybitsy.in